Monday, December 7, 2015

Important Note

So, I'm incredibly sorry for that really long break, but i've decided something.
  This blog will be closing on, Thursday the 24 2015.  
Honestly, this blog has been an adventure, but, with everything going on, and the fact that this is the last year i'll be a 'Tween', I think it's appropriate.
And,I'm sorry to say, I haven't been updating like i should be, so that's a problem as well.
Wow,I feel like an author from fanfiction tell the reader that the story will be cut off.
So many questions unanswered, problems unsolved. But I promise you, it's for the best.
   But! Do not fret!  I won't be gone from the 'Blogging world' forever. I'll still be on  http://twistedfablesats.blogspot.com/ 

You (if you already haven't) should TOTALLY check it out! It's just stories, and the occasional rant about a book....

     So, thanks, and farewell, until the last post.
~Sayonara

No comments:

Post a Comment